Once an individual client has created logs using Nutritionix Track, you are able to review these within Kalix.
- Navigate to the specific client's file.
- Click on the Nutritionix Track button (located on the side panel or at the top of their file), as shown below.
3. A new tab in your browser will open containing a summary days when logging has occurred. The summary contains the following information (per day):
- Energy consumed
- Energy burnt via their logged physical activity
- Energy remaining or calories exceeding their set energy goal
- Total protein, carbohydrate and fat intake (grams)
4. Click on a particular day to see a breakdown per meal/snack and per food item. A example is shown below:
5. Click on the total calorie intake to view the nutritional profile of the selected day. Nutritional information includes:
- Total energy intake (calories)
- Energy intake goal
- Actual macronutrient composition of energy intake (percentage of total energy for protein, carbohydrate and fat).
- Goal macronutrient composition for energy set by client
- Daily macro and micronutrient intake (with percentage of total requirement - if applicable)
6. Nutritionix also allows you to click on a particular meal to see its nutritional profile.
7. You can so select a specific food.