Nutritionix Track is a food, nutrient, exercise, and weight tracking app developed and maintained by a team of registered dietitians. Kalix integrates within Nutritionix Track allowing you to track clients' progress directly from your Kalix account.
Both you and your clients can use Nutritionix Track for free as part of the Virtual Practice Kalix subscription. Click on the applicable links to find out more about each feature.
For information on how to set-up your Nutritionix Track Pro account, click here.
Clients can log all of their foods in as little as 60 seconds per day thanks to the following features:
- iPad / iPhone, Android and web access
- Natural language engine that allows clients to speak or type what they have eaten. The app converts this into meaning data.
- Predictive search
- Barcode scanning ( coverage of more than 95% of grocery items).
- Database containing over 800 000 food items including common foods, items from 760+ US restaurant chain restaurants & grocery branded foods.
- Photo food logging
- Advanced recipe creation tool for logging custom recipes in seconds
- Calorie, and macronutrient tracking (protein, carbohydrate, fat and fiber)
- Macronutrient tracking including sodium, calcium, iron, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, phosphorus, potassium, caffeine total and more
- Water intake tracking
- Calorie and macronutrient goal setting
- Weight tracking
- Exercise tracking
- Fitbit integration
- Health Kit integration