At Kalix we offer support via a number of different mediums:
- An extensive support site often with videos
- Kalix Status Page with real time information on system performance & security
- Email (email@example.com)
- Support widget (access on any page of the program once you have logged into your Kalix account)
- Scheduled online training sessions click here to schedule a time.
- Our Facebook page
- Kalix Facebook group
Why we don't offer phone support
At Kalix we offer free unlimited support to everyone. As a low cost product, online support online allows us to keep our pricing low while providing helpful support to everyone no matter their timezone. We never outsource our support overseas or employ unqualified staff, so your request will be answered by a knowledgeable staff member everytime.
Our support is ticket based. A user sends an email or request through our support widget and this becomes a “ticket” within our support system. Any further messages on that subject is kept in a discussion thread and are visible to all Kalix staff for current and future requests. We'll always have access to previous tickets so you won't have to repeat questions.
Having previously offered phone support, we found it wasn't be possible to provide the same effective assistance. Online support allows us to:
- Send you links, screenshots, etc.
- Track all support requests.
- Route complex questions to the appropriate staff member
- Investigate complex questions without putting you on hold
- View your Kalix account, activity, system details, and other information so we can troubleshoot effectively.
- Ask you to send us screenshots, and links to help us see what you’re seeing.
Schedule an online training session
If you would like to talk to us you can schedule an online one-on-one session via our online calendar. This allows for use online meeting software and support two way screen sharing to more efficiency answer your questions.