When starting with Kalix, we can import their data into Kalix for you if you use another software system. This is a free service.
You will need to export your data out of the other software solution. You may need to contact the software vendor to do this. We accept most file types, but CSV files are our preferred format.
For better data retention, we import your data into Kalix manually. For us to import data into Kalix, you need to provide us with a file containing the exported data. The transmission of this data is subject to HIPAA and other security policies. You must transmit this data to us using a secure method. We recommend you utilize Kalix's Support Files functionality.
1. Log into Kalix and hover over your practice's name on the right corner of the top header.
2. Choose the subtab Support Files.
3. Click Upload. The Open file window will appear. Locate the saved file that you wish to import into Kalix. Click Open to select.
4. Once the file is selected, click open.
5. When the file is uploaded, it should appear in the table on this page.
6. When you have completed this, please email [email protected] to let us know the file is available.
If The Import File is Too Large
Please note that the maximum file upload size limit in Kalix is 60MB. In case you need to import a file that is larger than this limit, we recommend using cloud storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.com, or OneDrive.
To proceed, you can simply upload your file to one of these cloud storage services and generate a 'Share' link to send it to us. Once we receive the link, we will be able to access and download the file for import.
Note: If using Google Drive, please select the Role Editor (so we can download the file). And please make sure you allow the 'Anyone with the link' option when you share the file. The help article below provides additional detail: https://www.makeuseof.com/how-to-share-google-drive-non-gmail-accounts/