Rupa Health is a centralized platform where healthcare providers can order, track & receive results from 30+ lab companies all in one place. Tests span from conventional to functional medicine testing, including DUTCH, Genova, Great Plains, and more!
To learn more about Rupa Health, please click on the button above.
Ordering Lab Results
Open the client's file in Kalix.
Select the Rupa Health tab of their profile.
Click on the orange plus button.
You will be taken to the ordering page of client's file in Rupa Health (an example is shown below). If this is the first time you have created an order for this client, Rupa will automatically create a new profile for them.
The required tests can be found using a number of different methods including:
Filters including lab category, lab company, sample type & phlebotomy requirement.
Your favorites list or your custom bundles.
Add the labs to the cart.
You can also write notes about the order for the client or Rupa Health to read.
If the client is to receive a superbill, make sure you enter their ICD-10 Diagnosis Codes.
Click Send to Patient.
You will be taken back to the client's profile in Kalix, where you will be able to see the status of the order.
To learn more about ordering labs, click on the button below:
Tracking the Status of Orders
Kalix will receive status updates automatically from Rupa Health. You can just navigate to the Rupa Health tab of a client's file at any time to check the status of the test request.
When results are available, you can receive an in-app and email notification from Kalix and Rupa Health.
When results become available, they will be saved as downloadable PDFs from the Rupa Health tab of the client's file. Click on the download icon to download.
The results will also be automatically saved under the category of Labs within the document section of the client's cover page.
By default, Rupa Health does not automatically send results to your client (this is a setting you can enable if you choose to). You can security share results via Kalix the Share Documents feature.
1. Open the client's file. From the side panel or the document section of the client's cover page, select Share Documents (as shown above).
2. The Share Documents window will appear (shown below).
3. Select the Existing Client Documents button.
4. The lab results will be available under the Labs category. Select the checkbox at the end of the row of each test you'd like to share.
5. Select the Share button.
6. The Compose Message window will appear.
7. The client will be automatically selected as the recipient. You have the option to choose to send the results to a contact instead, e.g. the client's referring provider. Select the contact radio button.
6. As the sending method, the client's or contact's default method will be selected, but you are able to choose another method, e.g. fax via the Method field.
7. Under the method section, you can write a custom message to the recipient.
8. Now click Send.
9. The results have been successfully shared.