Kalix allows you to archive clients' files (which is essentially deleting them). Archive clients' files using the archive button on the left of the client details page.
1) To archive, open the client's file and select Details.
2) Now on the client Details page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Archive button.
Retrieve Archived Clients
Archived clients can be recovered at any time.
1) From your client list, turn off Show Only Active. Kalix will list all previously Archived clients.
2) Click on the client's name in your list to view their file.
3) As per previous, on the client's Cover Page (the page that opens) click on the section Details.
4) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Activate button.