Kalix allows you to add signature panels to documents, templates, and online forms. Electronic signatures are supported on computers desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Adding a Signature Panel to a Document, Doc Template or Online Form
1. Open the document, template or online form you wish to add the signature panel to. Click on the button Add Term button.
2. Choose the term type Signature.
3. Move the panel to your desired location.
For more information about add terms to documents, templates, and online forms, please click here.
Once a signature panel has been added to a document, template or online form, it can be used to collect online signatures.
1. To sign, click or tap on the signature panel box.
2. Draw your signature using your finger or stylus (on a tablet, smartphone or touch screen) or my holding down your mouse.
3. When you are happy with your signature, click save.