New Feature - Client Details Element (Client Sync Fields)
A long-awaited new feature - information entered into client details elements as part of templates, online forms, and documents will automatically flow over to the clients' details page of their file.
Important Note: for this functionality to work, all current document templates need to be updated to include the new client details elements.
Intake forms as part of the template library are currently in the process of being updated.
The Multi Share Documents Function Now Supports Fax
Kalix now allows you to fax multiple client documents as part of the same fax.
Canceling Queued Messages
Messages (emails, text messages, text-to-voice, and faxes) queued to go out (but not sent yet) can be canceled via the cancel icon from the Messaging section of the client's or contact's file.
Updated Contact Page
The Contact pages have a new updated look.
Improvements to Documents & Templates File Uploads
This update allows you to attach to documents and templates, files that have already been saved to Kalix via the Shared Uploads page and the Document section of the client's file. Useful for saving and sharing handouts, labs etc. with clients and contacts.
This new functionality uses the existing Attachment Element.
Attachments sent through the telehealth chat also supports file selection from the Shared Uploads page and the Document section of the client's file.
- Text Messaging for New Zealand now supported
- If a shared document as an appointment linked, the clinician conducting the appointment can resend the document (even if they are not the document's creator)
- If a client completes all shared documents associated with an appointment, Kalix will not add a document share link as part of upcoming appointment reminders.
- Upload to telehealth chat, files that have already been saved to Kalix via the Shared Uploads page and the Document section of the client's file
- New document auto-text field - contact fax number